ESPA Program "Undertaking Abroad"
Promoting the extroversion of Greek manufacturing companies already engaged in export activity through their participation in trade fairs organized in the EU and in third countries. The Action concerns very small, small and medium-sized Greek manufacturing companies which are already exporting. The investment projects to be funded will focus on the following strategic areas: Agri-food / Food industry, Cultural and creative industries, Materials / Construction, Energy, Environment, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Health / Medicines.
Very Small, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, which prior to the submission date of the funding application:
- have closed at least one 12-month administrative use
- have eligible Activity Code Numbers (CADs) that apply to products they wish to promote through their participation in trade fairs
- already produce / process these products
- are already exporting and at least 2% of their annual turnover comes from exports of products they produce / process.
from 18/1/2018 to 20/12/2019 (5:00 pm)
until budget runs out
Applications for funding must be submitted electronically by potential Potential Beneficiaries through the State Aid Management Information System (PCSE).
Applications for funding will be evaluated in order of priority, according to the date of submission to the ESCP.
Potential beneficiaries are required to submit at the same time to the ESCP and the Electronic Application Folder by submitting the online application for funding.
- The invitation will remain open for applications until the available budget is exhausted and no later than eighteen (18) months after its original publication .
Possibility of a third funding request for companies rejected in the "Doing Business Out" Action
Taking into account the specific nature of the "Doing Business Out" action, where business applications are evaluated directly, it was decided to allow a third funding request to be made available. case of refusal of the previous two requests.
This increases the possibility for Greek companies to have their products displayed at trade fairs organized in the EU and in third countries.
We stress that the application must be submitted at the same time and all the supporting documents required, otherwise the proposal will be rejected. "
All of Greece
Terms and conditions
What is funded
- Cost of participation and registration / registration costs in the exhibition catalog
- Travel and subsistence expenses of up to 4 business representatives participating in each trade fair, such as airline tickets and individual travel to and from the exhibition area
- Accommodation in the country where the exhibition takes place
- Kiosk rent, construction / configuration costs and equipment rentals (eg audiovisual equipment)
- Cost of sending and returning exhibits, including the cost of insuring them
- Remuneration of specialized external partners necessary for the management / operation of the booth (eg interpreter, booth keeper, etc.)
- Brochure design and translation costs.
Costs are eligible from the date of electronic submission of the funding application up to 30 months from the date of the decision to incorporate the investment plans into the Action