Business Finance of the Entrepreneurship Fund II (TEPIX II) by the National Fund for Entrepreneurship and Development
The program concerns the provision of business loans with favorable interest rates to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in order to implement businessplans. The loans offered are the following:
Special purpose Business Development loans (working capital)
· Loan height from €10,000 to €500,000
· Repayment duration up to 60 months, with the possibility of grace period up to 6 months
Investment Purpose Loans
· Loan height from €25,000 to €1.5 million
· Repayment duration from 5 to 10 years, with the possibility of grace period up to 2 years
Business loans are provided at a favorable rate, as 40% of the financial capital of each loan is interest-free as it comes from resources of the ESPA(managed by ETEAN) While the remaining 60% of the loan capital is granted by the cooperating banks.
To whom it is addressed
Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
From 26/3/2019 (until budget exhaustion)
The submission of loan requests by the companies concerned is made to the online link www. Ependyseis. gr/mis and are then required to submit the physical dossier to a branch of one of the cooperating banks.
Collaborating banks: National Bank, Bank, Alpha Bank, Eurobank, Bank of Attica, Pankritia Cooperative Bank, Epirus Cooperative Bank, cooperative Bank Thessaly, cooperative Bank of Karditsa, Cooperative Bank of Chania, cooperative Bank of drama.
Type of aid